THE ART OF BOOKS & SMALL PRINT PUBLICATIONS

This is a blog on artist books, artist notebooks, magazines, poetry editions and other small print publications. Like FRIOUR is the Icelandic word for peace, BOKLIST are the Icelandic words for book (bok) and art (list). This is also a group blog in which those who are invited can upload their own books and/or comments.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

LINI GROL's 7 original fables

Splendid collection of fables, illustrated by freehand scissor cut art by the author.

I love tales, fables, fairytales, legends, myths so much I played with the idea once of getting rid of all my books except those related to this subject.

Okay, I never did this. Just read more and discovered more. So I'm going to enjoy this immensely.

The fables are: 3 ants / the locust and the snail/ the martin and the sparrow/ the worm/ the word / the butterfly/ when

Size: 13,5 X 20,5 cm

Pages: 64

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home